Wednesday, December 30, 2009

some more, more from yesterday and today

Finishing the tourney summary photos is a group shot of all 5 top teams. Pretty impressive when you see this group together. It might be hard to see in a pic this size but some of these boys are pretty big...guess I need to stop calling them boys now. A group of excellent hockey players together, joined by the love of the game.

Last night I mentioned that we were treated to a "pro" game and thought I would try and capture some of the spirit of the game through photos. The arena rocked and the fans were pretty over the top. Despite all the excitment, this post ends with shots of our Raiders during the game. And while no pics will be posted here (yes parents you are welcome), the boys were not the only ones enjoying a cat nap.

I haven't included any of the billet specifics in here yet as the boys have been asked to put a few thoughts together about their experience. Hopefully can post those tomorrow. Good night from your travelling Raiders.







No comments:

Post a Comment