Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome to the Friends and Families of the 1995 AP Raiders AAA Hockey Team.

We are excited to be able to bring you our official trip blog...with hopes that us nonbloggers can figure this out and share our European experience with you. As many of you have seen our itinerary, we are being kept pretty busy but we will do our best to post each and every day to share our adventure.

I would like to take a moment and thank each Raider family, extended family, friends, neighbours and the generous members of our community for making this trip possible for the boys. This is definately the trip of a lifetime and without your support, we wouldn't have been able to make dreams come true. Thank you for your generousity.

**************************************************************

Well the count down is officially on...our last season game in December resulted in a 3-2 win and with high spirits we look towards our big European adventure. Tonight will be an exciting event...the gang is getting together for the last time before we all jump on the bus Saturday for the airport...there are lots of surprizes in store for the boys tonight!! You will have to stay tuned for more details. Thanks to the travel & clothing committee in advance...I can't wait to see the boys faces!!!

2 comments:

  1. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

    I say this because you are no longer little boys but now young men. Ryan and I have watched you grow and supported every one of you. We have cherished every moment with you and your families and we wish you and your families a fun and safe trip.

    Coach Ryan, Leslie and most important your honorary team member Caitlyn Strachan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my names Travis Meier (ask Emily). I did this trip in the 07/08 year. I'd just like to wish everyone good luck and make us back home proud. Enjoy all the neat apparel I'm sure everyone is getting. Have fun and work hard you may only do this once, leave a mark.

    ReplyDelete